Scout Motorsport Mudslingers Dirt Khanacross
25th July 2020
Ever wanted to test traction and car control on gravel? ever wanted the thrill of going sideways on dirt? Then this is the event for you.
This is a great event to get out and shake down your car for an upcoming dirt event or hone your car control skills before competing in Sandblast.
If you have a Motorsport Australia License you can come out and play, if not you can either get a come and try license (event only) or a yearly L2NS license at the event. Don't want to drive yet? That's ok come out as a spectator or hop in a car for passenger rides (cadged cars only).
Have a Sandblast spec car? your good to go!
Have a road car, just add an extinguisher, a harness and either have unmodified factory ignition (scrutineers discretion) or fit a kill switch and you are good to go.
Want to hire a Scout car? Hit us up before the event and we will see what we can do.
Need a helmet? Let us know so we can bring some spares for you to borrow or buy.
Dirt Khanacross Come and Try
Naomes Quarry Mannum
25th July 2020
Gates open: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Scrutianeering: 8:30am - 9:15am
Competition: 9:30am - 4:30pm
Scout Motorsport Club SA 2020 Membership $10
Temporary Scout Motorsport Membership for non-Scouting entrants $20
Entry forms and enquires to Event Secretary
0421 234 566
Motorsport Australia L2NS/L2NSJ license to be presented at registration
- New licenses can be issued to Scouting members at the event if you have never held a CAMS license previously (extra costs apply)
Come and try event license also available on the day (one event max per year)
- If you have held a Motorsport Australia license in the past or want to organise a license in advance please visit the motorsport Australia website.
Current Scout Motorsport Club SA (SMCSA) 2019 membership card or temporary event entry membership
- Scouting members new or renewal membership $10 (2019 fee)
- Non Scouting temporary membership $20 (per event)
- Have a Sandblast spec car? you are good to go
- Have a non caged dirt car? see the operational regulations below or contact our Technical Officer Jordan Johnston to discuss the car requirements- the basics are: Fire extinguisher, harness and unmodified factory ignition or a kill switch.
All entrants must wear non-flammable clothing that covers from neck to wrist to ankle.
Please bring lunch, water, hat, sunscreen, chairs and any other required resources as there are no facilities at the event location
Scout cars may be available for hire from the event via prior arrangement. For more information see the car hire page or via email email@example.com
Documents and Forms:
All participants will need to present at event admin on the day to register and complete the appropriate forms
Please note that all Youth members forms must be completed by there parent or guardian and cannot be completed by their leader under any circumstances.
- Y4- Parent Advice (Youth)
- A4-M- Standard Application-Motorsport (Adults)
- Risk Disclamer (All Participants)
- Motorsport Australia Passenger in Vehicle Waiver (All drivers and ride day participants)
- Motorsport Australia passenger Waver
- Motorsport Australia license application (new license applications only)
- Motorsport Australia Junior license application (new license applications only)
- Draft Supplementary Regulations
- Operational Regulations