Scout Junior Development Program (JDP) #1
20th March 2021
Entry is open to all participants aged 12 and over that are current financial members of Scouts Australia.
Event entry fee will include Motorsport Australia license and 2021 Scout Motorsport Club SA (SMCSA) membership.
Driver entry: $50
SMCSA yearly membership: $10 (Scouting members)
Motorsport Australia license: $35 (Junior) $120 (Adult)
Come and try event license: $25
This event is operated as a Motorsport Australia non-speed event and as such the minimum license requirements to drive are L2NS/ LSNSJ license and this will be supplied as part of the event entry cost.
If you have held a Motorsport Australia licenses (formerly CAMS) in the past or would like to orgainse your license in advance please visit the Motorsport Australia Website.
Documents and forms:
All Participants will need to present at event admin on the day to register and complete appropriate forms (see below).
All youth must to have Scouting and Motorsport Australia forms signed by there parent or guardian (These forms cannot be signed by Scout Leader)
All participants should familarize themselves with the event Supplementary regulations and the club Operational regulations below.
- Y4- Parent Advice (Youth)
- A4-M- Standard Application-Motorsport (Adults)
- Risk Disclaimer (All Participants)
- Motorsport Australia Passenger in Vehicle Waiver (All drivers and ride day participants)
- Motorsport Australia passenger Waver
- Motorsport Australia license application (new license applications only)
- Motorsport Australia Junior license application (new license applications only)
- Supplementary Regulations
- Operational Regulations